Showing all 3 results
G.A.P.S. Cricket Teaching/Coaching Software.
One easy to use software program (Windows & Mac), suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Our aim is to deliver Cricket coaching software that will help players, coaches and teachers of all ages and abilities become the best they can be.
Currently used World-wide by coaches at all levels of the game for planning and delivering really effective coaching sessions (Product outstanding… Gregory H., Australia).
Perfect for UKCC Level 1 & 2 coaches and teachers.
The original and unsurpassed software for animated Games, Activities, Practices & Skills for Cricket Coaching.
G.A.P.S. Rugby League Teaching/Coaching Software
- 1 easy to use resource suitable for all ages and abilities.
- G.A.P.S. Rugby League contains 250 skills Games, Activities, Practices & Skills covering: Passing; Running Handling; Support; Decision Making; Play The Ball; Contact; Tackle & Defence; Kicking & Fun and Games.
- Simple to use animation selector / session builder and playback controls with comprehensive printable teaching and coaching notes including, objectives, organisation of practice, technique and adaptations & variations.
- Used World-wide by top coaches for planning sessions.
- Perfect for RFL Levels 1, 2 and 3 coaches and Trainee teachers.
- The original and best animated Rugby League coaching Games, Activities, Practices & Skills..
RFL GAPS Software USB
You are now just ONE step away from maximizing your potential as a coach – But first, did you know:
- Players are in contact with the ball for an average of 3% of playing time.
- Games ‘based’ training focuses on the 100% of game time.
- Research has shown that games based coaching not only develops better ‘game sense’, but is equally as good for developing skills and fitness.
- Through game based training players can have ownership of their own learning and development and will learn more and improve faster.