Games Teaching & Coaching
Showing 13–20 of 20 results
Learning through Games – Football
10 fun football game videos that progress from a simple dribbling game to those involving creating and using space.
Games are also presented as Tacklesport’s original 2D animations. These enables the user to understand how the game should ideally work and what the set-up should look like. A detailed written explanation is included for the organisation and adaptation of the game.
Make a Difference activities allow the user to maintain the ‘fun’ element of teaching and coaching game related skills whilst maintaining the ‘Game’ as the key focus.
Videos and animations of Key Skills. By combining related games and skills the teacher or coach may easily plan a session around a theme or develop a specific aspect of the game.
mi move is an interactive, easy-to-use tool to support coaches and teachers develop children’s movement competency.
Dozens of child centred activities are organized by outcome as well as stage of development to allow the practitioner plan and deliver a session to meet the needs to the children in the class/group.
RFL GAPS Software USB
You are now just ONE step away from maximizing your potential as a coach – But first, did you know:
- Players are in contact with the ball for an average of 3% of playing time.
- Games ‘based’ training focuses on the 100% of game time.
- Research has shown that games based coaching not only develops better ‘game sense’, but is equally as good for developing skills and fitness.
- Through game based training players can have ownership of their own learning and development and will learn more and improve faster.
Rugby League Coach Support Session Plan Resource
This Coach Support Session Plan Resource has been produced to help teachers and coaches deliver fun, engaging and relevant sessions to young people. Based upon Tacklesport’s G.A.P.S. (Games, Activities, Practices and Skills) the booklet provides the perfect tool for planning and delivering sessions that develop fundamental ‘game’ skills in players.
The Interactive pdf contains:
- 10 Sessions (covering every aspect of the rugby league game), each with a combination of 4 Games, Activities, Practices and Skills
- Interactive fields for the addition of notes, personalised game related activities and session evaluation notes.
- A blank interactive template for creating additional sessions.
Activities can be added from any of the exemplars to provide an unlimited source for new and exciting sessions.
Rugby League Learning Leaders Award
The award provides opportunities for students to gain experience in the roles of Coach, Match Official and Administrator; students undertaking this course will be able to develop their own independent learning, volunteering and leadership skills.
The purchase you make entitles you to activate 1 course. Additional courses may be purchase via the portal.
This software is available for PC only.
Rugby Union Coach Development Resource
A ‘games based approach to coaching’ resource that includes:
- Multimedia content (Video, Animation, & Interactive graphics).
- Exemplar coaching sessions.
- Games, Activities, Practices and Skill Drills
- Tactical and Strategic exemplars for offensive play.
- Warm-up / Cool-down activities.
- Conditioning Exercises & Skill based circuits.
- Mobility and Stretching exercises.
- Interactive Session & Pocket Planners.
- Risk Assesment Matrix.
Teaching & Coaching Basketball
This Basketball Development Resource is designed for persons looking to develop their teaching and coaching expertise within basketball from Key Stages 1 to 4. This resource will enable coaches to plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions that include games, skill based activities, technique development practices and components of fitness. Watch a preview video of Teaching & Coaching Basketball below.