Showing 25–30 of 30 results
RFL GAPS Software USB
You are now just ONE step away from maximizing your potential as a coach – But first, did you know:
- Players are in contact with the ball for an average of 3% of playing time.
- Games ‘based’ training focuses on the 100% of game time.
- Research has shown that games based coaching not only develops better ‘game sense’, but is equally as good for developing skills and fitness.
- Through game based training players can have ownership of their own learning and development and will learn more and improve faster.
Rugby League Coach Support Session Plan Resource
This Coach Support Session Plan Resource has been produced to help teachers and coaches deliver fun, engaging and relevant sessions to young people. Based upon Tacklesport’s G.A.P.S. (Games, Activities, Practices and Skills) the booklet provides the perfect tool for planning and delivering sessions that develop fundamental ‘game’ skills in players.
The Interactive pdf contains:
- 10 Sessions (covering every aspect of the rugby league game), each with a combination of 4 Games, Activities, Practices and Skills
- Interactive fields for the addition of notes, personalised game related activities and session evaluation notes.
- A blank interactive template for creating additional sessions.
Activities can be added from any of the exemplars to provide an unlimited source for new and exciting sessions.
Rugby League Learning Leaders Award
The award provides opportunities for students to gain experience in the roles of Coach, Match Official and Administrator; students undertaking this course will be able to develop their own independent learning, volunteering and leadership skills.
The purchase you make entitles you to activate 1 course. Additional courses may be purchase via the portal.
This software is available for PC only.
Rugby Union Coach Development Resource
A ‘games based approach to coaching’ resource that includes:
- Multimedia content (Video, Animation, & Interactive graphics).
- Exemplar coaching sessions.
- Games, Activities, Practices and Skill Drills
- Tactical and Strategic exemplars for offensive play.
- Warm-up / Cool-down activities.
- Conditioning Exercises & Skill based circuits.
- Mobility and Stretching exercises.
- Interactive Session & Pocket Planners.
- Risk Assesment Matrix.
Secondary Schools ‘Movement, Games and Health & Fitness’ Pack
7 resources to develop fundamental movement & games skills and develop knowledge and understanding of fitness & health.
At only £75 (when you use the coupon code: quoting SSMGHFP2014) we are offering schools across the UK an opportunity to save over 74% off the full price of this ‘Movement, Games and Health & Fitness’ resource pack (see details below). Furthermore, you can utilise FREE the digital Performance Profiler to empower your pupils. (Note: this offer is limited to Windows operating systems only).
Teaching & Coaching Basketball
This Basketball Development Resource is designed for persons looking to develop their teaching and coaching expertise within basketball from Key Stages 1 to 4. This resource will enable coaches to plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions that include games, skill based activities, technique development practices and components of fitness. Watch a preview video of Teaching & Coaching Basketball below. (Note: This resource is currently only available for Windows operating systems)