Showing 13–24 of 30 results
G.A.P.S. Rugby Union Teaching/Coaching Software
- One easy to use resource suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Currently used World-wide by top coaches for planning sessions.
- Perfect for UKCC Level 1 & 2 coaches and PE teachers.
- The original and unsurpassed software for animated Rugby Union Games, Activities, Practices & Skills.
- NEW – Software now available on 2Gb USB Drive.
- Made from strong moulded rubber
- Fully portable – plug and play at home, at work, on the move!
- Save planned sessions to USB for viewing and printing when needed
- Store your files and media.
This upgrade applies to Users who have previously purchased Animated Skill Drills for Sports Coaching and wish to access the new G.A.P.S. software.
In 2011 Tacklesport took the step of updating the extremely successful Animated Skill Drills series to bring the software up to a more acceptable format for modern PC’s, as well as introducing Tacklesport’s unique and significant contribution to ‘games based’ teaching and coaching. Entitled G.A.P.S. (Games, Activities, Practices, Skills) this Tacklesport model has been adopted worldwide and is changing the face of coaching.
G.A.P.S. USB Bolt-On
This upgrade only applies to Users who have previously purchased a USB ‘Train like a Pro’ version of the G.A.P.S. software.
Add a minimum of 100 additional Games, Activities, Practices and Skills, together with a fully interactive Risk Assessment tool to guarantee the safety and enjoyment of your sessions.
Note: You MUST specify which Sport you are upgrading.
Learning through Games – Football
10 fun football game videos that progress from a simple dribbling game to those involving creating and using space.
Games are also presented as Tacklesport’s original 2D animations. These enables the user to understand how the game should ideally work and what the set-up should look like. A detailed written explanation is included for the organisation and adaptation of the game.
Make a Difference activities allow the user to maintain the ‘fun’ element of teaching and coaching game related skills whilst maintaining the ‘Game’ as the key focus.
Videos and animations of Key Skills. By combining related games and skills the teacher or coach may easily plan a session around a theme or develop a specific aspect of the game.
mi move is an interactive, easy-to-use tool to support coaches and teachers develop children’s movement competency.
Dozens of child centred activities are organized by outcome as well as stage of development to allow the practitioner plan and deliver a session to meet the needs to the children in the class/group.
Nursery Schools ‘Fundamental Movement Skills’ Pack
At only £60 (when using the coupon code: (NSFMSP2014) to enable nursery schools across the UK to be ready for the new Statutory Framework we are offering you an opportunity to get a FREE movement resource (saving you £48.00) in this ‘Fundamental Movement Skills’ resource pack (see details below).
Observing & Analysing Learners’ Movement
The overall purpose of ‘Observing and Analysing Learners’ Movement’ is to:
- Enable trainees, teachers and other practitioners to observe, describe and analyse learners’ movement.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of motor development.
- Raise standards by promoting effective motor development, movement education and Physical Education.
- Assist those working with learners aged 7-14 to provide movement learning experiences that match pupil needs.
Observing Children Moving
Observing Children Moving is a unique resource designed to enable practitioners to:
- Observe and analyse children's movement.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of stages of movement development.
- High quality movement education and physical education for children aged 3-14 years.
Observing Children Moving includes over 90 video clips of children performing a range of movement capabilities (i.e. roll, block build, run, climb, throw, catch, write, jump, clay activity, gallop, kick, strike).
Primary Schools ‘Fundamental Movement Skills & Games’ Pack
7 resources to develop fundamental movement & games skills in children, with an emphasis firmly on fun, movement and activity.
At only £75 (when using the coupon code: PSFMSGP2014) we are offering schools across the UK an opportunity to save over 68% off the full price of this ‘Fundamental Movement Skills and Games’ resource pack (see details below). Furthermore, you can utilise your Primary Premium Funding to take advantage of this offer now. (Note: this offer is limited to Windows operating systems only).