Showing all 2 results
RFL GAPS Software USB
You are now just ONE step away from maximizing your potential as a coach – But first, did you know:
- Players are in contact with the ball for an average of 3% of playing time.
- Games ‘based’ training focuses on the 100% of game time.
- Research has shown that games based coaching not only develops better ‘game sense’, but is equally as good for developing skills and fitness.
- Through game based training players can have ownership of their own learning and development and will learn more and improve faster.
Rugby League Coach Support Session Plan Resource
This Coach Support Session Plan Resource has been produced to help teachers and coaches deliver fun, engaging and relevant sessions to young people. Based upon Tacklesport’s G.A.P.S. (Games, Activities, Practices and Skills) the booklet provides the perfect tool for planning and delivering sessions that develop fundamental ‘game’ skills in players.
The Interactive pdf contains:
- 10 Sessions (covering every aspect of the rugby league game), each with a combination of 4 Games, Activities, Practices and Skills
- Interactive fields for the addition of notes, personalised game related activities and session evaluation notes.
- A blank interactive template for creating additional sessions.
Activities can be added from any of the exemplars to provide an unlimited source for new and exciting sessions.