Showing all 2 results
Observing & Analysing Learners’ Movement
The overall purpose of ‘Observing and Analysing Learners’ Movement’ is to:
- Enable trainees, teachers and other practitioners to observe, describe and analyse learners’ movement.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of motor development.
- Raise standards by promoting effective motor development, movement education and Physical Education.
- Assist those working with learners aged 7-14 to provide movement learning experiences that match pupil needs.
Observing Children Moving
Observing Children Moving is a unique resource designed to enable practitioners to:
- Observe and analyse children's movement.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of stages of movement development.
- High quality movement education and physical education for children aged 3-14 years.
Observing Children Moving includes over 90 video clips of children performing a range of movement capabilities (i.e. roll, block build, run, climb, throw, catch, write, jump, clay activity, gallop, kick, strike).