Movement Observation & Analysis
Observation and Analysis of Movement resources help teachers to develop knowledge and understanding of stages of movement development in children, enabling the promotion of high quality movement education and physical education for children aged 3-14 years.
Observing & Analysing Learners’ Movement
The overall purpose of ‘Observing and Analysing Learners’ Movement’ is to:
- Enable trainees, teachers and other practitioners to observe, describe and analyse learners’ movement.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of motor development.
- Raise standards by promoting effective motor development, movement education and Physical Education.
- Assist those working with learners aged 7-14 to provide movement learning experiences that match pupil needs.
Observing Children Moving
Observing Children Moving is a unique resource designed to enable practitioners to:
- Observe and analyse children’s movement.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of stages of movement development.
- High quality movement education and physical education for children aged 3-7 years.
Observing Children Moving includes over 90 video clips of children performing a range of movement capabilities (i.e. roll, block build, run, climb, throw, catch, write, jump, clay activity, gallop, kick, strike).View more... Add to cart
Evaluate participants’ performance (via a 10 point scoring system) in a variety of contexts.
Create, save, print and share profiles using this simple interactive tool.View more... Add to cart
Physical Profiling for Performance – Swimming
‘PP4P – Swimming’ has been designed to enable swimming clubs to build-up an ongoing, consistent record of injury prevention screening for each swimmer, with the aim of reducing the risk of common swimming injuries.View more... Add to cart