Showing 13–15 of 15 results
Rugby League Learning Leaders Award
The award provides opportunities for students to gain experience in the roles of Coach, Match Official and Administrator; students undertaking this course will be able to develop their own independent learning, volunteering and leadership skills.
The purchase you make entitles you to activate 1 course. Additional courses may be purchase via the portal.
This software is available for PC only.
Rugby Union Coach Development Resource
A ‘games based approach to coaching’ resource that includes:
- Multimedia content (Video, Animation, & Interactive graphics).
- Exemplar coaching sessions.
- Games, Activities, Practices and Skill Drills
- Tactical and Strategic exemplars for offensive play.
- Warm-up / Cool-down activities.
- Conditioning Exercises & Skill based circuits.
- Mobility and Stretching exercises.
- Interactive Session & Pocket Planners.
- Risk Assesment Matrix.
Teaching & Coaching Basketball
This Basketball Development Resource is designed for persons looking to develop their teaching and coaching expertise within basketball from Key Stages 1 to 4. This resource will enable coaches to plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions that include games, skill based activities, technique development practices and components of fitness. Watch a preview video of Teaching & Coaching Basketball below. (Note: This resource is currently only available for Windows operating systems)