Tacklesport is pleased to announce the launch of its G.A.P.S. (Games, Activities, practices, Skills) Courses! This is an addition to our family of existing G.A.P.S. Coaching Software, available for PC and Mac.
The G.A.P.S. Course is an effective learner-centred, approach to the teaching and coaching of games. Courses have been developed to help teachers and coaches struggling in their attempts to create lessons and sessions that ‘make sense of games’. G.A.P.S. courses provide the skills to deliver sessions and lessons that WILL develop player game awareness and essential game related skills.
- Provide the best supported approach to PE and Sport teaching & coaching.
- Are focused on developing teaching and coaching skills to enable selection and adaptation of content appropriate to participant needs.
- Provide the knowledge and understanding necessary for developing sessions and lessons that are learner driven rather than coach lead.
- Ensure that it is the Skill and not the Drill that is developed.
- Deliver high quality teaching & coaching education and learning.
To increase your understanding of ‘Making Sense of Games’ based teaching and coaching, SIGN UP to a G.A.P.S. Course today:
- 1 day course to improve teaching or coaching
- Latest interactive learning technology
- FREE G.A.P.S. Software of your choice
- Courses available nationwide
Who would benefit from a G.A.P.S. Course?
Teachers & Coaches:
- Understand the latest approach to teaching and coaching.
- University Recognised.
- Quick & easy planning.
- Free Software.
- Cost ettective CPD.
- Increase your employability.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Thinking of teaching or coaching? G.AP.S. Software will provide you with the skills to be effective.
School/ College Students:
- Improve your university application.
- FREE software – providing a toolkit of ideas.
- Get into coaching with G.A.P.S.
To sign up now or to register your interest please visit http://www.gapscourses.com/